Vocabulary: Borehole Status Event
- The stage in the lifecycle of a project (e.g. mine site, petroleum field, quarry) that describes the maturity of resource defintion and production.
Different profile views of this register are here: All Profiles.
- Concept Hierarchy:
- Manual Update or Creation
- Notice of completion of conversion of petroleum well to water supply bore or water observation bore
- Notice of completion of hydraulic fracturing activities
- Notice of completion, alteration or abandonment of petroleum well or bore
- Notice of decommissioning petroleum wells, water observation bores or water supply bores
- Notice of intention to carry out hydraulic fracturing activities
- Notice of intention to convert a petroleum well to a water observation bore or water supply bore
- Notice of intention to drill a petroleum well or bore
- Petroleum Production Report
- Concepts list:
- Concepts endpoint