- Vocabularies published by the Geological Survey of Queensland
Different profile views of this register are here: All Profiles.
Automated Pagination (more)
To page through these items, use query string arguments 'page' and 'per_page'. HTTP
Link headers of
last are given in web responses.
Example, assuming 500 items, page 7, of 50 per page, is given by:
Link header with a response assuming 500 items would be:
Link: <.../?per_page=500> rel="first", <.../?per_page=500&page=6> rel="prev", <.../?per_page=500&page=8> rel="next", <.../?per_page=500&page=10> rel="last"
If you want to page through the whole collection, start at
first and follow link headers until you reach
last or until no
last is given. You shouldn't try to calculate each
page query string argument yourself.
Vocabularies by label
- Geologic Feature Types
- Geological Observation Instrument
- Geological Sites
- Geological Survey of Queensland's Agent Roles
- Geometry Role
- Georesource Report
- Geoscience Commodities
- Geoscience Profile of QUDT Units
- Gregorian Months
- ISO/IEC 11179-6 Roles and Responsibilities
- ISO19115-1 CI_RoleCode Codelist
- ISO19157 Data Quality Dimensions
- ISO25012 Data quality dimensions
- ISO639-1: Codes for the Representation of Names of Languages
- Licence Document
- NSW Government Data Quality Dimensions
- Observation Detail Type
- Observation Method